Library, Slavic-Eurasian Research Center
Reader Qualification | Opennig hours | How to locate materials | Check out | Notice
- Anyone, those who interested in our materials are welcomed.
- From 9:00 to 17:00 (Monday - Friday)
- Closed at Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays and the New Year Vacation (from Dec. 29th to Jan. 3rd).
How to locate materials
- Faculties, Staff, students of the Hokkaido University, and graduates from the University can borrow the books and doctoral dissertationsunder the following conditions.
||Loan Number of items
||Loan period of items
- Reference books, Periodicals, Newspapers and Microform materials cannot be checked out.
- Books, aquired and catalogued at the SRC Library are transferred to the University Library and located on the ground floor of the east end of the stack. Binded periodicals are also transfered and located in the same place. These materials are served according to the regulations of the University Library.
[HOME] | [SRC HOME]
Copyright (C) 2001-2016 Slavic-Eurasian Research Center Library, Hokkaido University