Low Temperature Science
Library in Institute of Low Temperature Science has 37,000 volumes on research for scientific phenomenon under conditions on cold districts and low temperature.
- Location:Room 207 in research building
- Open :Monday,Wednesday and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.(Lunch break 12:00-1:45) Tuesday and Thursday 13:45 p.m. to 17:00 p.m.
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and New Year holidays
- Users:Faculty, staff and students in Hokkkaido University
- Please show your ID to library staff , if you are not member of HU.
- Library card:If you are student or staff, your ID is a library card.
- If you do not have any card, please ask library staff.
- Journals : Low Temperature Science is in HUSCAP
- Borrow:Faculty 5vols. Graduate students and staff 5vols. Students 3vols.
- Borrowing period:Books for 10days, Journal for 2days
- Classification:Original Classification. Please ask library staff.
- Copy service:Please bring a copy bill with your supervisor’s stamp on it. If you visit a library for copy, please take a copy bill.
Library in Institute of Low Temperature Science
Mail : lt (AT) lib.hokudai.ac.jp Address : 〒060-0819 Kita 19 Nishi8, Sapporo Phone:011-706-5449