Remote Access Service will be temporary unavailable due to the planned electric power outage in Sapporo Campus of Hokkaido University. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Friday 10 September 2020 13:00 - Monday 14 September 2020 13:30
FOR STUDENTS (2020-03-13)
- If you have not changed your password since February, please change it on
- this website
- ★Type of ID/password and how to apply(On Campus only)
- This service gives members of Hokkaido University access to e-journals and databases from home or from business trip destinations.
- ※Please be sure to log out after use.
- It is provided in line with license agreements concluded between Hokkaido University and e-journal/database providers.
- The service is available to current Hokkaido University students and staff.
- Some e-journals and some databases are not available under this service.
- This service uses the same authentication system as used in the common-use computers (Japanese) (except professor emeriti).
★If you have a question or a trouble with remote access, please contact us using this form.