Remote Access Service will be temporary unavailable due to the planned electric power outage in Sapporo Campus of Hokkaido University. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Friday 3 September 2021 13:00 - Monday 6 September 2021 13:30
FOR STUDENTS (2020-03-13)
- If you have not changed your password since February, please change it on
- this website
- ★Type of ID/password and how to apply(On Campus only)
- This service gives members of Hokkaido University access to e-journals and databases from home or from business trip destinations.
- ※Please be sure to log out after use.
- It is provided in line with license agreements concluded between Hokkaido University and e-journal/database providers.
- The service is available to current Hokkaido University students and staff.
- Some e-journals and some databases are not available under this service.
- This service uses the same authentication system as used in the common-use computers (Japanese) (except professor emeriti).
★If you have a question or a trouble with remote access, please contact us using this form.