● How to apply
|the service which you want to use|
|status||Photocopy/Interlibrary Loan Requests using private expense||Photocopy/Interlibrary Loan Requests using university’s expense||Library Web Service other than Photocopy/Interlibrary Loan Requests|
|Faculty/Staff who has SSO-ID||Registration not required
*The person who became member of Hokkaido University in the middle of the year may need registration
|Before application you need to register. Refer to "2. Submit of Application Form"||Registration not required|
|Undergraduate student, Graduate student|
|Other user than the above and who has Library card||refer to "1. Registration of Password"|
|User who doesn't have Library card||You need to make your Library Card. Please refer here.|
1. Registration of Password
You can register at near library.
* User who has SSO-ID or ELMS-ID use the password of those system.
* Even if has SSO-ID, user who does not have IC card needs to make your Library card. Please refer here.
2. Submit of Application Form
For a sample, click here (PDF) (In Japanese only).
- For Book Purchase Requests and Photocopy/Interlibrary Loan Service at the University's expense, enter the name of the person who will authorize the purchase, affix his or her seal in the Budget Registration column and complete the form.
- At Photocopy/Interlibrary Loan Service, you can't use Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research in most case. If you use Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research, please contact near library.
- Please be sure to enter your e-mail address correctly, as e-mail is our primary means of communication.
● Forgotten passwords