Northern Campus Library
- 2019.4.16Northern Campus Library
- “On-Demand Guidance on Northern Campus Library’s Services (the latest version of April 2019)” is held on April 22nd in Japanese, on April 24th in Simple English, and on your desired date! 2019.3.28Northern Campus Library
- 2 wireless LANs (HINES-WLAN and eduroam) are available!
Please also access the main page. We describe it in Japanese and English as much as possible.
Northern Campus Library is the point of library services for the following departments:
- Research Institute for Electronic Science : RIES
- Institute for Catalysis : ICAT
- Arctic Research Center : ARC
- Creative Research Institution : CRIS
If you belong to one of the departments above, please feel free to contact us.
Open : Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00
Closed : Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and New Year Holidays
* Opening hours may change. Please contact us in advance when visiting from afar.
* Even if being closed,if your laboratory is located in
- Northern Campus Sousei Building or
- Northern Campus Building No.5
and you have a student / staff card,
you can use it and enter this library.
* From May 7th and 8th 2019, this library opens at 1 PM.
We'd be happy to offer guidance on library services to students, faculty and staff of RIES, ICAT, ARC, and CRIS.
Borrowing Materials (Only for Hokkaido University members)
- Borrowing limit : 3 volumes
- Borrowing period : 3 weeks