Use of Other Universities Library

About term of use in other Universities Library

You may need a letter of introduction to use other Universities Library.
Please check the term of use of the libraries using the websites etc before visiting them.

●Search for other Universities Library website
>> 「Domestic Libraries website」(Tokyo Institute of Technology Library)

●(Reference) Generally, the following procedure and documents are necessary.

1. To use National University Library
・Undergraduate students need a letter of introduction.
・They are available for Graduate students, faculty and staff members only by the presentation of Student ID card or the ID card.
2. To use any libraries other than National University Library
・Not only Undergraduate students but also Graduate students, faculty and staff members need a letter of introduction.

About issue to a letter of introduction

When a letter of introduction is necessary, please come to your department libraries.
For adjustment with your request library, you may not be issued immediately. Please apply with have time to spare.

Toward affiliation of Graduate School of Law, School of Law, and Graduate School of Public Policy, Faculty of Humanities and Human Sciences, Graduate School of Humanities and Human Science, School of Humanities and Human Sciences
To issue a letter of introduction in the Central Library.
Service hour: weekday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.


  • Central Library, Interlibrary Loan Section
    Tel: 011-706-4095 (※Weekday: 8:30 - 17:00)
    Fax: 011-746-4595
    E-mail: sogo[at]
  • North Library, General Services
    Tel: 011-706-5575 (※Weekday: 8:30 - 17:00)
    Fax: 011-706-7851
    E-mail: kitasv[at]
  • Branches Libraries: Please click here.