SRC Library Catalogs and Guidebooks in English
- The Slavic Research Center Library, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, in Access to resources in the '80s: Proceedings of the First International Conference of Slavic Librarians and Information Specialists. Ed. by Marianna T. Choldin. New York, 1982.
- Major Russian/Slavic Collections in Japan in Acta Slavica Iaponica. I(1983)
- Major Collections of Slavoica in Japan with Special Reference to the Library of Slavic Research Centre, Hokkaido University in Solanus:Bulletin of Advisory Committee on Slavonic and East European Materials. 20(August 1985).
- Bibliographic Projects and Collections: the Slavic Research center Library Since1980 in Books, Librarians and Information in Slavic and East European Studies: Proceedings of the Second International Conference of Slavic Librarians and Information Specialists. Ed. by Marianna Tax Choldin. New York, 1986.
- A List of Foreign periodicals at the Slavic Research Center, Hokkaido University, 1953-1988. Sapporo,1988.
- Japanese Manuscript Sources on 19th Century Russia in HUL in Acta Slavica Iaponica, VII(1989).
- A Descriptive Guide to Russia-Related Research Materials at Hokkaido University: Individual Collections and Russian Language Microform Materials, Slavic Bibliography Series No.1, Hokkaido University, 1993.
- Ucrainica at Hokkaido University : a Preliminary Bibliography. Slavic Bibliography Series No. 2. Slavic Research Center, 1995.
Copyright (C) 2001-2012 Slavic Research Center Library, Hokkaido University