Opening hours Mon - Fri 9am- 5pm
|Monday - Friday||9：00-17:00||9：00-17：00|
|Sunday / Holiday
Year-end and New Year Holidays（12/28-1/4）
※The spring and summer holiday period, opening hours will be reduced. More details can be found at Library Calendar.
- Hokkaido University student and faculty staff. (include a research student, part-time student)
- The person who has the Hokkaido University Library card.（ Please click here for the procedures of the library card issuing.）
- Visitors (Just reading) → If you would like to use the library, make a request with the counter receptionist.
|The Number of Books||3 books|
|Loan Period||7 days|
- Please show your student ID card (IC University ID card) or library card on the counter when you check out.
- If you do not have a faculty IC-ID card(part-time teacher, visiting clinician etc.) , we issue a library card. Please fill out the "Hokkaido University Library Service Registration Form（Dentistry）" form and bring it to the library counter.
- Reference books, magazines within one month after acceptance cannot check out as a general rule.
- Please return library materials at the counter.
- You can return them at the book drop, even if the library is closed.
- You cannot borrow and renew any materials when you hold overdue materials.
- You can renew materials 4 times, if they are not overdue or other patrons don't reserve the materials.→Renewal Books（Library Web Services）
- University Members can reserve the materials which other patrons checked out.
- When the materials you reserve are ready, we contact you, and please check out them during the period we specified.
- There are two types copying machine of public expenses and private expenses.
- Library materials have to be copied under the conditions specified in the copyright law.
- Only up to half of any book can be copied.
- Theses or articles in periodicals may be entirely duplicated, but should be limited to those published at least three months ago, or whose next issue has been already published.
- For each item, a single copy per person is allowed.
- Copying is allowed only for the purpose of study or research.
|Public expense||・RICOH copy cards are kept in the counter.
・If you are a faculty member or student of the other department, please bring "Copy Use Slip" to the counter.
|Private expence||・Copy fee is paid by copy card of the Univ. Coop.
（Coins and bills are not accepted.）
・You can buy a copy card from the Univ. coop.
SERCHING LIBRARY MATERIALS
- There are four PCs for exclusive use of the information retrieval.
LIBRARY CLASSIFICATION (ABOUT DENTISTRY)
|517.6 Molecular biology||616 Diseases||617.607 Oral radiology|
|572 Biochemistry||616.01 Medical microbiology||617.632 Diseases of gums and tooth sockets|
|610 Medicine and health||616.07 Pathology||617.643 Orthodontics|
|611 Human anatomy, cytology, histology||616.079 Immunity||617.645 Pediatric dentistry|
|612 Human physiology||616.31 Diseases of mouth and throat||617.67 Caries|
|612.015 Biochemistry||616.32 Diseases of pharynx and esophagus||617.69 Prosthodontics|
|612.31 Mouth and esphagus||616.904 Microbiology medicine||617.692 Dentures, bridges, crowns|
|612.64 Physiology of embryo and fetus||617 Miscellaneous branches of medicine||617.693 Dental implantation|
|614 Forensic medicine, incidence of injuries, wounds, disease; Public preventive medicine||617.522 Oral region||617.695 Materials|
|615 Pharmacology and therapeutics||617.6 Dentistry||617.96 Anesthesiology|
|615.1 Drugs (Materia medica)||617.601 Oral hygiene and preventive dentistry||618.97 Geriatric surgery|
LIBRARY USE POLICIES
- Please be considerate of your fellow students in the library by keeping unnecessary noise to a minimum.
- Do not leave backpacks, laptops, purses or valuables unattended.
- Food is prohibited in the library. Beverages in covered containers are permitted.