・Group Study Rooms are spaces for study by multiple people, such as for independent seminars and report meetings.They cannot be used for purposes other than study, such as circle activities or job-hunting activities.If you use the room for purposes other than study, you will be asked to leave the room even if you are in the middle of using it.
・Available for 3 or more people, not available for 2 or less people.
・At the end of use, you will be asked to submit a list of all persons in your group who used the room.
[How to Book]
Please make sure that you confirm the “How to use Group Study Rooms” and follow the steps below to apply.
“How to use Group Study Rooms (North Library)”（JPG）
1. Log in to your ELMS account. Click “Google” and select “E-mail” so that you can automatically log in to your Google account.
* Faculties are required to log in with your SSO-ID.
2. Fill the booking form or cancellation form below.
3. Please be sure to check the result of your reservation or cancellation as you will receive it by e-mail of ELMS.
When you book the Group Study Room, please observe the following:
• You are a student or faculty of Hokkaido University and have your own ELMS/SSO ID.
* For those who do not have your own ELMS/SSO ID but are eager to use the Group Study Room, please visit the counter. If the room is vacant and available on the day, we offer you an immediate booking. Please note that immediate booking is available only for the day you visit.
• Bookable or cancellable schedule is from the next day to one week ahead. If you want to make a booking or cancellation on the day, please visit the circulation desk of the North Library.
• Booking is only available once per group. You cannot have more than one booking. New booking will be available from the day you use the room.
• Group Study Rooms can be booked for up to four hours. Bookable schedule is shown as blank on the calendar and up to a week in advance. You are not allowed to extend the length of time to use them.
• If you want to change the schedule, please cancel your first booking on the cancellation form and then make a new one.
• Check a confirmation mail and come to the circulation desk of the North Library on time. Be sure to bring your student/ faculty ID card.
• You will receive the key once there are at least 3 people in your group.
• Please note that your booking will be cancelled if you are more than 30 minutes late from the booking time.
* The booking form is closed for about 5 minutes every midnight due to automatic maintenance.
** You cannot make a booking or cancel during the maintenance period.
• Please wait until room D is ready.
•There is a one-minute time-lag until your booking is confirmed on the calendar.
update: 2023/02/14 10:29