We will hold an online seminar on chemical information databases "CAS SciFindern" .
Please take this opportunity to learn how to use CAS Scifindern and enjoy this useful database in your research!
■ What is CAS SciFindern?
CAS SciFindern is an essential tool for chemists.
It enables you to search not only papers and patents but also chemicals reaction information.
■ About this seminar
- This seminar will be held with "Zoom" and you can take this seminar in English.
- A professional instructor shows you how to use the databese to search for papers and other information such as substance.
- You can ask the instructor any questions in the chat.
■ How to participate
Please apply in advance here. This seminar is for members of Hokkaido University.
- In the seminar, we will use Zoom. Please read information written on the e-mail which you will get after you apply.
- You can use CAS SciFindern while taking the lesson.To use this database, you need to create an account.
- Please refer to the this page and sign up in advance.
Schedule for the English course
DAY TIME Wed. May 25th 13:15 - 14:15
■ More Information
If the schedule is inconvenient, or if you would like to take the seminar as soon as possible, please use e-learning or
- the videos of past seminars.[Click here！]
■ CONTACTCAS SciFindern Seminar Team, Hokkaido University Library E-mail： sr-seminar[at]lib.hokudai.ac.jp
update: 2022/05/09 10:33