In order to prevent infectious diseases, the North Library limits the use of the Language Laboratory to reservations only.
Please make sure that you confirm the “How to use the Language Laboratory” and fill the booking form below.
[How to Book]
1. Log in to your ELMS account. Click “G-SUITE” and select “E-mail” so that you can automatically log in to your Google account on G-SUITE.
* Faculties are required to log in with your SSO-ID.
2. Fill the booking form or cancellation form below.
3. Please be sure to check the result of your reservation or cancellation as you will receive it by e-mail of ELMS.
When you book the Language Laboratory, please observe the following:
• You are a student or faculty of Hokkaido University and have your own ELMS/SSO ID.
* For those who do not have your own ELMS/SSO ID but are eager to use the Language Laboratory, please visit the counter. If the booth is vacant and available on the day, we offer you an immediate booking. Please note that immediate booking is available only for the day you visit.
• Only available when you need to speak out for online learning, web meeting, language learning, etc. If you do not need to speak, please use regular readings seats.
• Bookable or cancellable schedule is from the next day to one week ahead. If you want to make a reservation or cancellation on the day, please visit the counter.
• These booths can be booked for up to four hours.
• Only one person per room per day is allowed. Please refer to the calendar below for the reservation status.
• Booking is only available once per person. You cannot have more than one booking. New booking will be available from the day you use the booth.
• On the day of use the booth, after checking in at the counter, you will receive a key in exchange for your ID-card.
* The booking form is closed for about 5 minutes every midnight due to automatic maintenance.
** You cannot make a booking or cancel during the maintenance period.
update: 2022/07/28 13:11