06/07/2022：“2. Terms & Conditions” are updated.
1. How to Book
Please make sure that you confirm the “How to Book an Individual Study Booth” (PDF) and fill the booking form below.
2. Terms & Conditions
When you book the study booths, please observe the following:
• You are a student or faculty of Hokkaido University and have your own ELMS/SSO ID.
* For those who do not have your own ELMS/SSO ID but are eager to use the study booths, please visit the circulation desk of the Central Library. If the booth is vacant and available on the day, we offer you an immediate booking. Please note that immediate booking is available only for the day you visit.
• Individual study booths can be booked for up to four hours. Bookable schedule is shown as blank on the calendar and up to a week in advance. You are not allowed to extend the length of time to use them.
• Booking is only available once per person.
* You cannot have more than one booking. New booking will be available from the day you use the booth.
• If you want to change the schedule, please cancel your first booking on the cancellation form and then make a new one.
• You can make a cancellation by a day before your requested day. When you want to cancel a booking on the very day, please visit the circulation desk of the Central Library.
• If you have not made a booking and the booth is vacant, you can make an immediate booking from the tablet in front of the entrance gate. You can still make this immediate booking even if you already have another one on the following day.
• We send you a confirmation mail once you complete booking. Make sure that you look over it before you use the study booth.
• You cannot make a booking where others have already booked.
• Due to automatic maintenance, the booking form is closed for five minutes every midnight.
On the booking day we ask that:
• Check a confirmation mail and come to the circulation desk of the Central Library on time. Be sure to bring your student/ faculty ID card.
• Clean and disinfect inside the booth before and after use.
• Please note that your booking will be cancelled if you are more than 30 minutes late from the booking time.
• Make sure a reasonable volume level is maintained while using the booth.
• Recommend that you finish your work five minutes before the booking is over.
• Might refrain you from using the study booths if you keep being late or breaking the rules stated above.
3. Contact us
Hokkaido University Central Library
Email address: service [at] lib.hokudai.ac.jp
* If you make an inquiry after 17:00 on weekdays or on weekends and holidays, we will not be able to respond to your email immediately.
【The booking form is closed for about 5 minutes every midnight due to automatic maintenance.】
【You cannot make a booking or cancel during the maintenance period.】
Booth map and Availability
• There is a one-minute time-lag until your booking is confirmed on the calendar.
< 2days later >
< 3days later >
< 4days later >
< 5days later >
< 6days later >
< 7days later >
update: 2023/01/06 09:29