[TOP] [Explanation of table][Sort:(interior/abroad) > (ABC:title)]
19C/20C House of Commons Parliamentary Papers (HCPP)
Limit on Number of Users:Unlimited 1801-2004 Social Sciences
This is a database that includes the House of Commons Parliamentary Papers in Britain in the 19th century (1801-1900) and the 20th century (1901-2004). It contains digitized images of original pages, accompanying illustrations, statistics, maps and so on. All of the papers are full-text searchable.
★Outline of the contents included
- Bills - drafts of legislation, to be reviewed through various parliamentary stages. If the Bill passes through these stages, it will become an Act of Parliament.
- House of Commons Papers - documents resulting from the work of the House and its Committees.
- Command Papers - Government papers (from Ministers) conveying information or decisions the Government wishes to draw to the attention of the House, presented ‘by Command of Her Majesty’. ※"House of Commons Papers" and "Command Papers" are classified further into "Reports of Committees", "Reports of Commissioners", and "Accounts and Papers".
* NII-REO HSS user guides (PDF; 562KB)
- ・"Parliamentary Debates" (Hansard), "The House of Commons Journal", "Agenda and Order of Business" and "Votes and Proceedings" are not included in this database.