Hokkaido University has moved from Alert Level 2 to Alert Level 1 prescribed in the Hokkaido University Business Continuity Plan During Coronavirus Outbreak (BCP).
Northern Campus Library also takes the following preventive actions to reduce the risk of infection with COVID-19, and opens again from July 13th 2020.
[Main preventive actions to reduce the risk of infection with COVID-19]
- Ventilate Regularly
- Reduce reading seats and sofas by half
- Open the window of the counter narrowly
- Install a disinfectant spray in the library
Also, please cooperate with the following points.
At the entrance of the building (Northern Campus Building No. 5 (RIES) ),
a thermometer, disinfectant gel and disposable masks are installed.
- Please refrain from entering the building if you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher.
- Please disinfect your hands with disinfectant gel.
- Please bring a mask as much as possible and wear it in the building.
The automatic doors of the building are locked.
Those who belong to CRIS, RIES, ICAT, and ARC can unlock with the own IC card (Staff ID or Student ID).
For the others than them, please write in the reception paper at the entrance.
When using the library, please share the seats so that you will not be overcrowded.
For inquiries such as literature surveys and usage guidance, We will continue to accept them by e-mail as well.
Please contact kitacam[at]lib.hokudai.ac.jp.