The North Library resumes the use of audiovisual materials for pre-application by the campus users.
A separate application for temporary admission is required.
Duration of this measure is from June 25, 2020 to the end of library closure.
1. Who can use the service?
Members of Hokkaido University who have purposes below:
- For online classes or lecture in classrooms
- For studies ongoing.
2. How to use the service?
(1) Please email the following:
Subject: Subject: Use of audiovisual materials
To: kitasv [at] lib.hokudai.ac.jp (the North Library)
Text must contain:
- Your name
- Student ID, staff ID, or library card ID
- Materials you want to watch
- Reason of watching
- Date of visiting library
(2) After confirmation, we will inform you of availability.
(3) Please apply for temporary admission.
2-2. When you come to the library
(1) Please ask of staff to watch the audiovisual materials
(2) You can watch only the requested materials and use them at the designated audiovisual booth.
update: 2020/06/25 12:09